So even though I really like Blogging & have tons of half written posts waiting to see the light of day….
I don’t have time. (Story of my life!!!)
My life is mostly eat..sleep..work..repeat (with a dash of Reading).
So I have figured out a new way to work Blogging into this very thick schedule of mine. Hopefully it works. Hopefully it’ll help me (eventually) to work other things I like doing into my life.
So Like this post if you haven’t figured out that whole work – life balance thing.
Like it if you have (and please leave me a few tips below)
And follow me please if you wanna see how I end up making this process work.
Also a few ideas on how to go about this:
- Publish 1 post every time I’m off from work (that’ll be six times a month)
- Spend at least 15 mins a day going though other blog post and commenting and liking where ever applicable 😉
- Repost a Blog post once a month
- Try and visit blogs of those who like & comment
- Try and get a guest Blogger every month or two
So See ya soon! (fingers crossed!)