It’s back to school at Blogging U. The Blogging 201 course started today with a bang now that I a little of what to expect since I just completed the Blogging 101 course.
Since ‘101’ ended, I have…
- changed my them (Do you like it?)
- continued my Sunday Weekly feature – Pick Me Up Sundays
I have been so excited for ‘201’ to start! I started working on today’s task the minute I woke up!
Blog U. starts the students off by making them plan and write out their vision for their blog. They posed many questions like “Why are you blogging”, “What do you want do achieve”, etc. So here are the goals I have worked out for Blogenture for 6 months (approx).
- I want Blogenture to have 150 followers by March, 2015.
- I want to post 3 times per week (I’m thinking Sunday, Wednesday, Friday)
- I want Blogenture to have a mixed readership in terms of gender and nationality. I also want the readers to have at least one interest/hobby in common with me (It’s ok if they don’t too).
- I am going to start a Facebook Page for Blogenture and I want to reach 100 likes by the 2014 year end.
- I want to guest post on two blogs in November and December 2014
- I want some people (at least 2) to guest post on Blogenture in the next 3 months (Nov, Dec, Jan)
Unfortunately, I don’t really know how to go about fulfilling any of the above points, except for the second. Hopefully these doubts are cleared over the course of this course (;P).
Do you have any suggestions on the topic of guest blogging? Have you done it yourself?