Guess what?! Guess what?! Guess what?!!!!
I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Oh my gosh! This is so exciting!
- Accept the nomination
- State the person that nominated you
- State 7 things about you
- Nominate 10 – 15 people for the One Lovely Blog Award and let the Circle of Love live on 🙂
I accept this nomination. I definitely definitely accept it! This is the first time I’ve been nominated for an award and I am so PSYCHED!
The amazing thing is that on Friday afternoon, I prayed for an award nomination and I got it! Thank you God!!! I was so so happy when I read the comment that Malva posted….!!!
Plus, God went a little further and gave me surprise second gift – a second nomination a few days after the first one!!!
A big thank you to both Linda and Malva who nominated me!!!!! This means so much to me ^^ (It’s only been up and running for a little more than a month (Started on Oct 7, 2014) and there are already people who think my blog is lovely! GASP!)
So I was nominated by Malva on Friday (Oct 10, 2014) and Linda Rooney on Wednesday (Oct 15, 2014). As the rules state, I now have to write 7 things about about myself… I’m not sure if it’s 7 things or 11 (because I definitely saw one who posted 11 things) but anyway..
7 Things About Me
- I’m 20 years old
- I love love love (<3) Japan and its pop culture!
- At first I just liked Anime and Manga (don’t worry; I’ll explain what those terms mean soon!). But as I grew older, I fell for Japanese Dramas and music, Korean (k-pop) music and dramas.
- This love eventually materialized in the desire live in Japan even though I have never been there before. I am going to make this dream come true!
- I’m learning Japanese too!
- La Corda D’oro (attached below) inspired me to learn the Violin!
- I really wanted to learn Kyuudo (Archery) but I can’t find an institute here (plus I heard it is really expensive) so I started learning Karate for about one and a half years (I have stopped now but I really liked it while it lasted!)
I’ve been all about Japan since I was 11 and it has influenced many of my actions (like learning the Violin and Karate). Wanting a connection with Japan also led to to taking up Tourism as one of my subjects in University.
This is the hardest part; I know some blogs I want to nominate but I think this is enough…
- With Love from Japan, Eustacia (Japan. Need I say more?)
- Texan In Tokyo (Japan!)
- The Drawing Page (love at first sight. I haven’t seen a blog like her’s before…)
- Crafty Spell (DIY stuff which I love and food stuff that I also love)
- Patchcording (wonderful food for thought)
- Muzirismusings (Food. Recipes. Indian Food. Again, yes.)
- The View Inside (Yes to the black/white pictures)
- Lens Scaper (Beautiful photographs)
- Life As Sirli (Beautiful photos of people)
- Mega Prince Ytay (Love his Anime reviews)
Also, I’m trying not to add people here who have already received the Award so that others can get the chance to be nominated.
If you have the time, please do go and check out the above blogs. I know I have probably mentioned some of them before but that was for a different reason (I was listing my blogroll)…..If you would like to recommend any blogs to me (I may think they are lovely and add them to this list), leave a comment below.
Once again, a big big “Thank You” to all those who think I have One Lovely Blog.