We have finally reached the last task for the Blogging 101 course by Blogging U.
It’s been a long journey; the first of its kind for me. I have made many memories both happy and not so happy. But one thing is for sure – I am glad I signed up for Blogging 101.
So my last task is to create a Publishing Calender; basically a plan on what and when I will post in the next month.
So I have come up with a list of things I am going to post about in the next month. I haven’t yet decided when to do it; I still have the scheduling part of this task left. But here are my list of posts and I hope you like them. If you have any suggestions or questions about them, feel free to leave a comment below or contact me directly using the Contact Form. Here they are!
- My thoughts on Blogging 101
- DIY Bag (I had a ball doing this and can’t wait to write about it!)
- My Favourite 8tracks playlists
- My blogging award 😀
- I am going to comment on one of Superwoman’s videos. If you haven’t heard of her, Check out this link to her videos. She is so so funny; plus you’ll be prepared for my video 🙂
- DIY Kimono Shrug/Jacket (I’m still in the process of making it)
- Anime and Manga – The ‘What’ and other things you should know about it.
- Don’t forget my weekly Pick Me Up Sundays. I’ll continue this too. I like the idea of a weekly feature 🙂
- DIY Spiral Loom Bracelet
- Me and Goa! 😀 I’m going there so look forward to the pictures I am going to post!
- I am also participating in Blogging 201 so there will be a lot of posts about that.
- I am also going to take part in NaBloPoMo 2014. You may see some of these post ideas there.
I’m not going to post in this order but these are the things I definitely want to do! When I started writing out this list, I just had a few things in mind. However now, I do not know if I will be able to post all this over the next month…but I did want to give you’ll a peek into what is coming up on Blogenture.
Let me know which of these posts you are looking forward to the most. I’ll try and schedule them this month.
Disclaimer: Credit to UlfaShirayukiHime for the first (Look_Forward_for_Shiny_Future) picture. Second quote picture was got on Google Creative Commons.