A blogroll is a collection of links of Blogs that I follow, links that I like, etc. At least that’s what I understand it to be…
So for today’s effort to build a blogroll, I’ve put together a list of the blogs I follow in no particular order. All the blogs below are those I recommend for further reading so do check them out. I’ll soon make a dedicated page for blogs I follow.
- http://muzirismusings.wordpress.com/ (This is a mouth watering food blog by a friend of mine! Yum! I’m not being biased!)
- http://nihonjinjanai.blogspot.in/ (Eustacia’s blog was the very first one I followed. She writes about living in Japan through the MEXT scholarship)
- http://howibecametexan.com/ (Grace B. Mineta is an American married to a Japanese guy. Read her blog to know more about Japan, inter cultural relations, comics and to just smile. She also has a Youtube channel.)
- http://japangasm.wordpress.com/ (Just filled with random, thoughtful, interesting and funny stuff about Japan)
- http://japan-aholic.com/ (There’s a lot of neat stuff here about Japan, comics, travel and sight seeing)
- http://otakubishounen.wordpress.com/ (This is mainly a blog on anime and the Japanese pop culture)
- http://brinkling.wordpress.com/ (An Inkling) (Photography, Fiction, Japan, Comics. I like.)
I JUST LIKE THESE:
- http://taylorkaren.wordpress.com/ (Rosegardens and Thorns) (This is a really nice blog about a variety of things and God, being yourself and Jamaica)
- http://thejamjarbride.wordpress.com/ (I love the way this bride-to-be writes)
- http://shesamaineiac.com/ (Just random funny things about stuff and family. I particularly like her post about Nomophobia and on being Freshly Pressed)
- http://bluerosepictures.wordpress.com/ (Wedding photography is just so sweet!)
- http://biancastoicheci.wordpress.com/ (Representing the world through its people)
- http://samanthametheny.wordpress.com/ (Colourful people photography)
- WordPress.com News
You may notice that many of the blogs I follow are about Japan. That is because I love Japan. I love hearing new things about things in Japan; its culture, scenery, etc. Photography is another interest that I am trying to cultivate.
Yes I know there are a lot of links but so far, these are all the blogs I follow which is surprisingly a lot 🙂 If you have the time, do check them out.
See you tomorrow!