The Day 3 challenge was saying hi to the neighbors and that’s just what I did. I looked around the reader and spotted some of interesting topics. I followed the some topics as well as some Blogs that I listed below as per the assignment.
- Anime (You should definitely know what this is. If you don’t, Google it.)
- Candid Photography
- Japan (because I dream of going there)
- Julia Quinn (one of favorite Romance authors ever!)
- Regency Romance (Romance set in the Regency era; one of my favorite genres ever.)
- http://otakubishounen.wordpress.com/ (A blog on anime, manga, etc.)
- http://bluerosepictures.wordpress.com/ (Wedding photography)
- http://biancastoicheci.wordpress.com/ (Street Photography)
- http://samanthametheny.wordpress.com/ (People Photography)
- http://japangasm.wordpress.com/ (about Japan)
I also had this extremely late realization – I’m going to use the different post formats to post videos, audio tracks, status updates, etc. instead of worrying about what to publish everyday (it’s a little hard sometimes when the task for the day is an assignment and not a prompt).
See you tomorrow!